It’s impossible to avoid toxins in this day and age. However, you can lower the toxic load on your body with some simply dietary changes.
The problem here is that many people do not know how to reduce their exposure.
So here are some foods that become toxic when consumed in excess:
1. Omega three fats: Too many experts recommend taking up to thirty grams of omega three fats. Not only is this level of intake bad for blood clotting, but it also puts your heart at risk for increased oxidation. Never have more than three grams of fish oil per day.
2. Bigger fish species: The bigger the fish the higher the risk for mercury poisoning. And if you eat farmed fish you are at even greater risk. So make sure you stick to wild fish and stick with species that are lowest in mercury.
3. Artificial sweeteners: You see, artificial sweeteners have come a very long way. They taste just like sugar when the right combinations are prepared. Nonetheless, we still do not know if long term consumption is safe here.
4. Saturated fats from animal sources: You see, plant saturated fat is chemically different from animal saturated fat. So all you have to do is watch out for animal saturated fats because solid research has shown that it’s bad for you.
5. Glucose: This is basically sugar. And if you eat too much sugar at one point it will become toxic in your body. So make sure you stay away from excessive consumption of sugar if you want to achieve the best health possible.
6. Calcium: You don’t have to supplement with calcium here. You can get all the calcium you need from leafy greens. The problem is that too much calcium supplementation leads to higher risk for calcium stones. And some preliminary research shows that it can damage the heart.
Eating lots of foods that fall into the above categories in excess can lead to health issues. So take action on this advice sooner rather than later!
[youtube:9aBoLYnkUIo?version=3;[link:How to lose arm fat];http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aBoLYnkUIo?version=3&feature=related]
Writer Katherine Crawford, a fitness physiologist and recent arm fat sufferer, teaches how to go sleeveless in 7 days. Figure out how to get sexy and sculpted arms by visiting her website on how to go sleeveless in 7 days now!